One more class, one more final paper, one more eval away from being done with this horrid, awful, no-good very bad semester. This is probably one of my worst. Egh.
I think my best semester was second semester, first year. Yeah, when I had mono. And it's all just gone down hill from there.
Next semester WILL be better. It WILL be awesome. I will OWN EVERYTHINGGGGGGUH
I'm also ridiculously stoked for break. RIDICULOUSLY.
Here is what I plan on doing over break:
1. Learn how to knit a hat.
2. Clean my car so it's sparkly inside and not a nasty shit hole. This includes fixing all the lights inside of it so I can actually see what gear I'm in.
3. Play with ratties and kitties.
4. Learn how to knit a Christmas stocking
5. Go Christmas shopping
6. Make presents for my friends (namely candies - that's what I want to give this year)
7. READ A LOT.
8. I'll probably sleep a lot too, even though I don't want to.
9. Spend as much time with my friends as humanly possible
10. GO SNOW TUBING YEAAAAAAAH omg
11. See people I haven't seen in forever (HOLLY I AM LOOKING AT YOU)
I have class in a half hour. Until then...coffee and internets. That should be the title of my biography.
So we have another sick ratty. I'm pretty sure Bailey has a respiratory infection of some sort, because she keeps on sneezin' and coughin' and wheezin'. I think she'll be okay, as respiratory problems are fairly common and easily solved in ratties. But we need to bring her back to PetCo and "return her" for a few days, then buy her back, or something. It doesn't cost us any money and veterinary bills are hugely expensive, so it's probably the best option.
In other news, Isabel learned how to escape from the aquarium. That's a fun discovery. -_- We really need a proper top for them.
And in other other news, I should really start reading.
(I still haven't found out about the play yet grrrr)