||[Dec. 14th, 2009|01:55 pm]
One more class, one more final paper, one more eval away from being done with this horrid, awful, no-good very bad semester. This is probably one of my worst. Egh. |
I think my best semester was second semester, first year. Yeah, when I had mono. And it's all just gone down hill from there.
Next semester WILL be better. It WILL be awesome. I will OWN EVERYTHINGGGGGGUH
I'm also ridiculously stoked for break. RIDICULOUSLY.
Here is what I plan on doing over break:
1. Learn how to knit a hat.
2. Clean my car so it's sparkly inside and not a nasty shit hole. This includes fixing all the lights inside of it so I can actually see what gear I'm in.
3. Play with ratties and kitties.
4. Learn how to knit a Christmas stocking
5. Go Christmas shopping
6. Make presents for my friends (namely candies - that's what I want to give this year)
7. READ A LOT.
8. I'll probably sleep a lot too, even though I don't want to.
9. Spend as much time with my friends as humanly possible
10. GO SNOW TUBING YEAAAAAAAH omg
11. See people I haven't seen in forever (HOLLY I AM LOOKING AT YOU)
I have class in a half hour. Until then...coffee and internets. That should be the title of my biography.